Hey friends. I am so pleased to announce that I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award twice! I hadn’t even finished writing about the first one when I got the second one so I would be posting this for both of them.
First by my favourite couple Ryan & Becky from One Life, One World. They are amazing people and are planning a world trip at such a young age. It’s kind of everyone’s dream, right? Read all about their journey and planning here.
And second by Sarish from Sarishboo. She’s very ambitious, beautiful, and a proud American girl. She inspires me in more ways than one. Read all about her spirit here.
I am so thankful to you guys, you have my undying gratitude for considering me for this award. Seriously thank you!
It’s just been 3 weeks since I started this baby. I’m still in the phase of refreshing the page to see if my blog hits have increased, a single like bringing me profound joy. And here I am posting my very first award. This VBA is like a chain letter, being nominated means that you’ve won the award. These awards are a great way to motivate young bloggers like me to keep writing our hearts out 🙂
Okay, so the rules for this award are such that
A) I have to tell 7 things about me to the people who nominated me. So here goes –
- I have a deep passion for cricket and some cricketers! Rahul Dravid is the reason I still have faith in society.
- I spend 3 hours of my time travelling daily (not because I love travelling but because I live in the most congested city in the world 😛 – Delhi)
- I have no qualms about it because I love my work – I am a programmer and love to code.
- I love to travel but still don’t know how to ride the most basic mode of transport – a Bicycle 😦
- I defeat everyone in Foosball! Nobody beats me in that 😀
- I’m Joey, and I hate to share my food, but I love to cook and feed everybody 😛
- I am very emotional and I can’t fake my feelings. If you feel I like you, trust me you are very important to me.
B) I have to nominate more my fellow bloggers for this award. Here are my nominees –
- Happy Rabbit Travels
- The World Through My Eyes
- The Earthly Brain
- A Better Man
- Soul Connection
- Rilak’s Blog
- P.S. Barbosa
- Ammarah Writes
- Just Not Random
- Randomness Inked
I enjoy reading all of your blogs and really like being a part of your journey. All the very best to you guys, eagerly waiting to read your responses. 😀